Christmas Coundown

Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's been a while since I posted on here. That doesn't mean I have'nt been working. I just forget to post sometimes. I am having a lot of medical issues lately and that takes up a lot of my thoughts sometimes.
I am currently working on some bracelets that have been ordered. They were ordered at my launch party in March  but I just recently got the measurements I need to be able to finish them.

I just finished making a few Halloween pieces. I love doing holiday themed pieces. Unfortunatly if they don't sell it usually means they won't sell for at least another year so I try not to make too many holiday pieces unless they are ordered.

I am having a Bead Party at my sister-in-law's house on Saturday. She will be inviting some of her friends so I can hopefully get a few new clients. I have invited all my supporters/clients and family as well. Hopefully it goes well.


I have posted all of my recently finished pieces on my Facebook page. Including a really complicated veil that was a custom order.  Check it out: www.facebook.com/uniquescustombeadwork.

No comments: