Christmas Coundown

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Here are pictures of my recent projects:

A necklace with gold and silver colored feathers for a Native American friend. I also included gold and silver colored beads and hardware to match.

Curvy wires with stars. Nice and simple.

I love these beads! They are black with gold and copper swirls.

Green skulls with flowered beads.

These earrings have 3 charms. One is two keys with a heart,   one says I (heart) U,   and one is an envelope with heart that says 'with love' on the back.

These are matching bracelets that can be used like friendship bracelets. They have a triangle shaped charm that says 'I" on one side, 'Love' on another side, and 'You' on the last side.

My sister-in-law commissioned this bracelet for her young friend who just had a birthday. I like the way the cursive style writing turned out.
Now I am working on a bracelet for my nephew. It gets it's theme from the Atari game Space Invaders. I think it is going to look really cool.

No comments: