Christmas Coundown

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Launch Party

The party was great! A lot of people showed up. Almost everyone bought something. Several people put in custom orders. So I will have work to keep me busy. I thought I would be very nervous. I was at first but as soon as people came in they would look at the pieces and ask me questions. Everyone was so nice and seemed to really like my work so I wasn't nervous anymore. I had fun and felt very comfortable. Kristi had some lilac branches set in a nice vase to hang some of my jewelry from. It was a great idea and looked really nice. I really appreciate Phil and Kristi for all their help and for opening up their home for the party.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a great party, Alicia! You make beautiful jewelry! It was fun to hang out on Saturday.