Christmas Coundown

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 23

I didn't post yesterday. I was just too tired. I got home late from running errands and then I had to bake for a potluck at church. So I just went to bed instead of blogging. My favorite beadstore had a great sale yesterday because they are moving to a new location so they will be closed for a few days. I got some new seed bead colors that I needed. There isn't much to choose from when it comes to bead stores in this area. It kind of sucks cause The Bead Factory (my favorite around here) is moving all the way across town from where I live. Today I put the finishing touches on the two wood beaded bracelets. I am starting a loom project for a friend. He asked for a masculine style with natural colors and a fabric backing with velcro closure. I will post a picture of the project in progress tomorrow.

No comments: