Christmas Coundown

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 1

Well, my goal for this week is to get as many projects done as I can. My advisor in business matters has suggested that we plan a launch party. The purpose of this party is to raise money to start the business. So I need to get some projects done so I have a good selection for the party. Today wasn't a very productive day. The kids had tutoring this morning, then we had several errands to run (the beginning of the month is always full of errands), then we were invited over to relative's house for dinner. So overall I was a slacker today. It is much easier to get projects done when I know someone is waiting for them. Doing them just to add to my selection means I have to give myself deadline. Well, at least I made time to blog, right?

No comments: